15 juin - 16 juin
INTARG® is a tool of promotion of innovative products, technologies and services, as well as innovations that already entered the market and commercialization of which has already begun.
INTARG® is an event of international scope enabling exhibitors to get international references, medals and awards for presented inventions.
Moreover, exhibitors have an opportunity to not only present their inventions, but also to take part in different conferences, workshops and business meetings. Official exhibition program also includes special attractions like concerts, networking cocktail party and sightseeing tours.
INTARG® is supported by leading Polish and international organizations.
- Creation of a platform for direct contact and cooperation of science, industry and business representatives
- Technology transfer
- Promotion and commercialization of inventions and innovations
- Obtaining a prestigious recommendation as one of INTARG® prizes for presented inventions and conferred by an international jury.
- universities, institutes, high schools, innovative enterprises
- start-ups, young inventors
- inventors associations, foundations
- financial institutions, entities supporting or cooperating with science
- Business representatives from different branches interested in:
- Cooperating with science sector
- Enriching their offer with new solutions and innovative technologies
- INTARG Conferences participants
- Institutions supporting business and innovation sector, investors and patent offices
- Industry (Industrial equipment, Engineering, Metallurgy, Electricity and Electronics, Energetics, Textile Industry, Construction/Building);
- Transport and Logistics (Packaging/ Storage/ Aviation industry/ Car industry and road safety/ Land, sea, air transport);
- Chemistry/Biotechnology/ Nanotechnology/ Environment
- Health/ Medicine/ Fitness;
- Food industry;
- IT (Hardware and software/ Radio/ TV/ Communication);
- Safety/ Security/Protection;
- Everyday facilities ( Jewelry/ Hobby/ Decoration/ Design/ Games/ Toys/ House and Garden);
- Services/ Consulting/ Insurance/ Finance;
- Young inventors