- Cet évènement est passé
Culture trip in MONGOLIA
4 juillet 2021 - 14 juillet 2021
Voyage guidé en langue française, à confirmer selon l’évolution des conditions sanitaires.
NAADAM FESTIVAL AND KHARAKHORUM TOUR (10 DAYS)
At first, on half of this tour you will visit Khan Khentii protected wilderness area, the outstanding natural beauty with its cloudless skies and amazing virgin horizons, this fertile land is home to many indigenous species including elk, wild boar, wolf, antelope, musk deer and marmot.
The next half of this Mongolia tour include one of the most widely celebrated national holidays Naadam festival. You will have a great opportunity to see Mongolian culture and people including three manly sports Wrestling, Archery, Horse racing competitions.
- Day 1: Arrival in Ulaanbaatar
- Day 2: Ulaanbaatar– Terelj National parkand Nomads’ Lifestyle tour
- Day 3: Horse riding tour to Princess temple ruins in Khan Khentii
- Day 4: Khan Khentii protected area – Ulaanbaatar
- Day 5: Ulaanbaatar – Sand dunes, Camel riding
- Day 6: Kharakhorum, Erdene Zuu monastery
- Day 7: Ulaanbaatar
- Day 8 Naadam festival, opening ceremony
- Day 9 Naadam festival, horse racing
Day 10 Journey to home